My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

{Pretty Me...}

Oh check out these adorable dresses by my next featured designer Angie of Pretty Me - sweet clothing for hip girlies! I've already had clients see them and say - 'oh, I have to have that dress'!! Can't blame them - they are just adorable!! Brielle of course loves them too and kept dancing in them (like a ballerina -'her' dance...) - she's a hoot when it comes to girlie girl clothes - she's all over them!! Angie's designs are inspired by sweet vintage styles with whimsical and creative details - she hit the nail on the head with that! I love them. Simply adorable clothing - I think I need to do some shopping!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously* these are the cutest dresses ever!* WOW girly, you continue to blow me away with your beautiful work!!*

Melissa said...

She is so pretty! Love the dresses too! Great pics.

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

Super cute dresses! FABULOUS photography! You work is incredible!

Anonymous said...

Kara, I have to say -- I love your style, you have wicked cool taste and your designers ROCK! Wow, I can't stop looking at your work woman!

kristina said...

your photography is amazing!!! I love all the bright colors in these photos! what kind of camera and lenses do you use??

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I'm so very addicted. I've read most all your posts and I love each one! Unreal talent Kara. I just wanted you to know how much I adore your work! I look forward to your next post :)
-sarah

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by...your photos are GORGEOUS oh my! SO completely inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I saw your picutres on Matilda Jane's blog - wow! Your work is brilliant, crazy beautiful, stunning. Do you travel for sessions?

Anonymous said...

*Can you get any better?* Seriously Kara, you just keep them coming and keep on freakin amazing me.
I have to get that apron dress!!!

Amy said...

These dresses are so much fun!! Love all the images and bright colors, your daughter is definitely the perfect model :) so beautiful!!

Stueller said...

Those clothes are way cute and your color is amazing :)

Tanya said...

Gorgeous!! Your little girl is just beautiful!! she is the perfect model... I love these dresses they are just divine! Kara your images always have such amazing colour!! Totally blown away!!

.E. said...

My O My.. these are fantastic

Tami Proffitt said...

WOW! Your work is beyond amazing... I could even begin to pick out the details that MAKE these pictures....