My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 9, 2008

{Little Miss Personality...}

Oh my... on Sunday I ventured to Hartsville and photographed one of the most amazing 3 year olds - Elizabeth Grace! When she came walking up she took my breath away - seriously. She's stunning with with her long, curly, red hair; peaches n' cream skin; piercing blue eyes and perfect heart-shaped pouty pink lips. And she was so calm and a little nervous in the beginning, but about 15 minutes into the session she became a little entertainer. She was in awe over the petticoats and tutu's I brought - that's when the real entertainment started! She had me and her parents laughing at her cute little expressions, songs she was singing and dance moves she was proudly showing me. Anyway, I had so much fun photographing Elizabeth Grace!! Here's your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I couldn't resist creating a quick storyboard!

This first one is a 10x8 and the next one is a 20x20 :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

20 comments:

Melissa said...

You're right, she is a cutie! My goodness, great shots!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Your shots are just amazing (as always)! Love these!

Ryan Christensen said...

Beautiful... I love the color!

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Kara these are stunning!! Unbelievable as always!

Tanya said...

Hi Kara!! thanks for dropping be my blog! WOW how beautiful is your blog!! & your photography is just gorgeous! hope you don't mind if I stop by!

Have a wonderful day!

Tanya.

Caits said...

!!!!!!!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

I love love love these shots.

Art Photographs said...

Wow you are amazing. You have such a way with color! Your work is stunning. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll stop back by, you've got a fan!

Abbie Payge Photography said...

Hey Kara, I saw your post on my blog, really...don't worry about responding! I know you are super busy. Thanks for posting such beautiful photos that we all get to enjoy.
Happy Mothers Day

Anonymous said...

Gasp**** these take my breath away!!!!!! Un-freakin-believeable!! You are my idol!!

Jenny B said...

HOLY SMOKES, this child is beautiful! Your colors are just amazing! Love, Love, Love, your work!

Jen said...

wow!! i wish i would have come upon your blog earlier!! you've got some serious talent!!! i love this post... and the next one... and the one after! :) what lens are you using? And by the way... my texture came from istock and a pic i did of a deck. wierd, huh? who would have thought I would find a texture at my in-laws house!! hee hee ;)

Rachel Brooke said...

Oh my...these are fantastic. I'm going back to look at them again! WOW, awesome job.

nathalie bearden said...

kara!!! i love these shots!! i have never seen my work capture in such an amazing way as you do. she is one beautiful little girl. this made my mother's day even more special!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing Kara!! As usual your pictures make my jaw drop. LOVE'EM ALL!!
-- Lex, NY

Kiera said...

This little girl is scrumptious! Seriously so cute. Great photos as well of course.

Anonymous said...

Your captures of her are gorgeous Kara!! What a perfect little model!!

J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! These parents have to be ecstatic! You did a fabulous job catching this little girl. She is an absolute DOLL. How fun dancing on the back of the car!

Unknown said...

i LOVE this session! The colors and the clothing are perfect....:) Beautiful work as always, Kara...see ya soon!

Brooke said...

IM totally buy a tutu from that site you took pics for! love this shoot! awesome job its so spunky!

Leah said...

too cute on the car!