My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 12, 2008

{Woo Hoo! -- brings giggles & wiggles}

This past weekend I had a photo session with 2 year old Sophie! What a cutie - and she's so fast. The wind was whipping during our session but that didn't stop this little munchkin from running around checking everything out. At first Sophie wasn't sure what to think of me-- then when she got a hold of her mom's cute shoes, the smiles and giggles came out. My sister-in-law was in town and was my assistant during this session (thank you Jen!). Anyway, Jen said 'woo hoo' and Sophie heard and couldn't stop repeating 'woo hoo' and giggling hysterically. Of course we couldn't help but laugh watching, what a doll! Here's a little sneak peek. Thought I'd make two 10x20 storyboards.

This first one - I couldn't resist... Sophie is 'all girl', she's already giddy over shoes {trying on momma's shoes}. The second is black and white with my touch of mocha conversion.

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Kara these are just gorgeous!! I love storyboards! Your photos are just amazing... full of life & rich colour!! Happy belated Mother's Day, hope you had a wpnderful day!

Tanya.

Caits said...

Awwww gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and your b&w is perfect with the vintage high chair and baby buggy! Great work as usual!

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

So cute! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your storyboards! The pictures are perfect...GORGEOUS GORGEOUS as usual Kara!
-Ari

Jen said...

this session is toooo cute! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Rockin' your sessions as usual. Love them all! Great storyboards too. I need to get some of those!