My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 17, 2008

{Designer Spotlight}

Most of you know that I love being involved in styling my clients. It’s such a significant part of each session. So now I’ve become fascinated with children’s clothing and fashion trends for tots ;-) I’ve been lucky enough to photograph clothing from some talented designers that I’ll be featuring on my blog every now and then. Stay tuned... one's coming right up. ;-)
And I hate to make a post without a picture so here's another one of the little cutie patootie below, William.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OMG - your bw conversion is beautiful and so is this little boy!
Tasha