My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 23, 2008

{EarthGroovz Designs}

Oh take a peek at my latest featured designer's work! Kerry, the creator of 'EarthGroovz Designs', makes funky, hip and earth-friendly clothes! I love these dresses and I even paired them with some pants for a fun look! My daughter was feeling a little spunky in them too, she was full of attitude when I put her in the dresses. She grabbed her hat, put it on her head and went on her way (in search of ladybugs, what else?). And cutie patootie Kendall, is modeling the 18 month old size. I've already used these during some of my photo sessions. Love them and the many fabrics Kerry offers with her designs. I just can't get enough of the big flower prints- they have such a fun 70's, retro, carefree feel. And Kerry is really wonderful to work with - contact her if you have any questions!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Jenny B said...

gEESH, I JUST LOVE YOUR COLOR! PERFECTION!!!

Tanya said...

I agree your colour is always amazing!! just like your photos! Beautiful models in beautiful clothes!

Allison said...

Lovein those adorable outfits! I may just have to have an EarthGroovz for one of mine!

Anonymous said...

Oh you keep doing it....posting more incredible photos! Wow, love these. Cute dresses too - I may have to splurge and get one for my munchkin :)

Stephanie McBride said...

BEAUTIFUL girls and beautiful clothes, and love the images, so bright ! makes me excited for summer!

Stephanie said...

Oh these are so beautiful! :D I am immediately in awe with your work! :D Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting..I appreciate that. :D I have a feeling I'll be hanging around yours a lot! Great inspiration. :D

Manda said...

Wow, you do beautiful work! The rubber boots are a nice touch.

I'm pretty sure I've seen photos of the older girl on etsy. Has she modeled knitted hats before?

Angie Penrose said...

I need a girl!! Those are adorable. Your color is amazing!

Jenny B said...

Had to come back for more,lol. Wanted to know if you were using your speedlight on these? I love the effect. I wanna be just like you, lol.

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

You are so talented! Love the designs, love the photography! You rock!

.E. said...

Wow Kara these are so cool

Anonymous said...

Kara....Kara... have I told you how much you ROCK?! Every one of your posts makes my jaw drop - seriously. If I only had 1/16th of the talent you did I'd be so feeling so cocky! Keep posting and keep inspiring!

SW Portraits said...

You are SOOOOO talented. These are totally amazing... and your COLOUR!! So jealous!