My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 2, 2008

{Kennedy & Friends Co.}

I'm sooooo excited about featuring this next designer - Kennedy & Friends Co.! I love tutus so I was giddy about doing this! My daughter was just as excited as I was and cried when it was time to take off the tutus. She kept showing me ballet moves (I have no idea where she learned them but she suddenly started showing me her two year old version of pliĆ©’s & pirouettes). Nathalie, the designer is such and sweet person and has amazing passion for making little girls feel so beautiful in her handmade designed tutus. She has so many varieties - she can even make custom tutus for dogs, cats, dolls, you name it! Oh, my old pug would've loved that (although my pug was a boy so maybe not) ;-) Her tutus are retailed alongside Kaiya Eve, Deux Par Deux, Bratt Decor, Juice Couture, Bugaboo, and other exclusive designers and are found at 'Jellybeans' in Springfield Missouri and other high-end boutiques across the country. {Note: Her tutus are only available at these boutiques or on-line through Etsy}.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

19 comments:

nathalie bearden said...

wow! i can't breath! this make my heart beat with joy! thank you kara and brielle! you both are amazing!

Abbie Payge Photography said...

Oh it so go to see that sweet little face again!! I don't think I would have had the heart to take that tutu off of her! Beautiful photos as always....

Anonymous said...

Geez Kara, these are unbelievable! Oh I wish I had a little girl to dress in these cute tutu's. May have to get one for sessions though!!! Briella looks adorable - good to see her again!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and beautiful that she casts a spell. Reminds me of the song "Can't take my eyes off of you. You are too good to be true." What wonderful photography.

Caits said...

I love the crazy coloring!

Melissa said...

Those are amazing! It is lovely to see Briella's eyes so bright, she must be feeling much better. My girls would love a tutu like that.

Anonymous said...

***I just saw one of your photos on Matilda Jane's blog_had to come over and look at your blog. I'm now a HUGE fan of yours!!INCREDIBLE!! ***

Jenny B said...

Wowsers! She is stunning! Your photography isn't too bad either, lol. Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

so purdy!!! love the boots with the tutu!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! These are so adorable! I LOVE the 1st and 4th shots. :o)

Bethany said...

I am a huge fan of Nathalie's and your photos are so amazing!!! You really capture the innocence and beauty of your subject... your daughter is gorgeous!

Jocelin said...

Oh Wow! I LOVE tutu's I can't get enough of them for my 5 year old! These pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, these took my breath away!!! Kara, how do you do what you do - you are so talented?! Such an inspiration! Addicted to your work!

Ali said...

WOW! Your work is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my.... breath taking. You have to come to NY and photograph with me!!
-Lex

Tayasmama said...

She is soooo beautiful!!! Those photos are gorgeous as well of course :)

.E. said...

Kara.. these are gorgeous and your little model is just sweet as pie.

Amy said...

Wow these are simply beautiful, your daughter is gorgeous!! I love all the fun colors, your work is so much fun to look at, love it!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

WOW! What amazing eyes your daughter has (I see she gets it from you). Beautiful, beautiful images.