My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

{Kait Emerson Designs}

Wow, you don't know how fun it is for me to do fashion photography and spotlight such talented designers. My daughter and son have started to really get into the sessions too and each day when I get Briella dresses she says, 'Are you going to take my picture in this mommy?'. Today when I told her we were just getting dressed for the day in response to her question, she said - 'but I want you to take my picture mommy'. I wish she was like that all the time - ha!
So check out these chic & bold designs Feanna Otta, of Kait Emerson Designs! She's has such an eye for tot fashions that have a fun and relaxed yet hip and classy look to them. Yeah, all of that packed into her designs. I love them! And she hand makes each item she offers; pants, tops, dresses and other clothing and accessories and is a very busy lady - with so many on-line stores featuring her clothing. She lives and creates her designs in Huntington Beach California but sells her items at the following online high-end boutiques: Kait Emerson Designs, Hip & Little, Haute for Tots, Jaela Fredrick, The Refined Cubbyhole, Modern Mommy and Starlooks Boutique. Wow, that's a lot and look at these boutiques!! Anyway, here's just a small sample of her clothing line.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah***I'm the first one to post a comment! These ROCK!!! WOW WOW WOW!! You are going to be famous one day and I'm going to tell people that I knew you (well we've never met, but I stalk your work religiously and feel like I know you)!
-Lex, NY

Melissa said...

Very cute! I love the dress in the last few shots!

Anonymous said...

You find such great designers and I LOVE the model and photography!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Love the style! I really wish my kiddos would be cooperative like this. Lucky!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh you commercial work always ROCKS girl!

nathalie bearden said...

tooo precious!!!!! i love the pink coriander fabric! love all of the shots. and our little model is doing well again! wonderful!

Unknown said...

your daughter is so gorgeous! i like the ones with the teal hat..so pretty!

. n U x . said...

I just love your photos and your daughter is just gorgeous. I just love the pink outfit with that gorgeous crocheted hat. heehee! =)

.E. said...

WOW Kara.. these are awesome.. love these little outfits and great colors.. and beautiful model

Anonymous said...

this is my first time to comment and I have to say that I love your style! I took he soulographer workshop.
Where did you get this blue hat? I did not see that Kait had it on her etsy site.
my email is Uhavegotmel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Gosh your daughter is just stunning - what a great model!

Allison said...

Kara, I am such a fan of your work. Whenever I open you blog I do a little gasp and say a little wow and then wish I had snapped the shutter on every one! Your color is perfection!