My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

{Baby Sadie}

Oh I got to photograph this little cutie - one day shy of 2 weeks this past Friday. She was so teeny-weeny. I barely remember my kids being this little at one time. When I held her she seemed so light, peaceful and so fragile. I had fun using my 'wraps' on her and she looked so snug and comfy that I hated to unwrap her from them. Anyway, Bobby and Mary Beth thanks for letting me photograph her - I now have a strong desire for a third....oh no. It will pass... no worries Jeff (my hubby...) ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos!! The wrap is just beautiful and the baby is soooo precious. I can see how it could give you 'baby fever' LOL.

Allison said...

HI Kara! You posted a coment on my blog yesterday which led me to yours. Your work is STUNNING. I love your color, your perfect clarity, and your vision. I am so glad to have "run into" you! ~Alli

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous baby plus beautiful photography. Keep up the good work!

Melissa said...

Those are gorgeous! What a beautiful baby. I absolutely LOVE the B&W!

.E. said...

My oh My isnt she just gorgeous..

Jenny B said...

Just perfect as usual! I can see why your getting the urge, lol.

Anonymous said...

Kara, thank you so much for taking these gorgeous photos! MB is my bestest friend and roommate from college and these photos help me to feel close until I get to meet little Ms.Sadie next month! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a little angel she is. :o)Love these both...the wrap is gorgeous too.

Shepherd Family said...

Kara, I am a friend/sorority sister of MaryBeth's. I live in Tacoma, WA. Your work is absolutely gorgeous. I hope to book an appt with you when you do come out to Seattle. I have 2 girls, one 8 days, the other 3 years.

Sincerely,
Oakley-Raine

nathalie bearden said...

awww kara! what have you done? i miss holding a tiny baby too! ok, i don't miss the sleepless in springfield nights...lol! she is just too sweet! she must have two very proud parents!

nathalie bearden said...

awww kara! what have you done? i miss holding a tiny baby too! ok, i don't miss the sleepless in springfield nights...lol! she is just too sweet! she must have two very proud parents!

Cyndi said...

She is just beautiful! Love the wrap!!

Amy said...

love love love this! The color is stunning! I want a lil blankie like this :) looks so comfy.

audrey habeck said...

awesome new born pics! and you would think newborns are easy to shoot - but they sooo aren't! love your wrap too! where can i find something as cool as that??