My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

{Autumn Bookings & Happy Mother's Day}

I'm currently booking for Autumn- summer sessions are full and fall sessions are quickly filling up. In order to allow plenty of time for holiday orders, my session cut-off is November 16th. After that date I'll be booking for January 2009! Thanks to those of you who have already booked your holiday/Autumn sessions! :)

This is one of my favorite videos... I saw it a few years ago and it still makes me giggle. Happy Mother's Day to you all! Oh and you'll have to press pause on the music player on my site to be able to hear the video. :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! :o) I LOVE this video too. My Dad sent it to me a couple years ago and I saved it for a good laugh. hehe. It totally reminds me of my 2 brothers.

Rachel Brooke said...

haha! This is definitely true to a boy's version of Mother's Day.

Also, I didn't know you were in South Carolina...we hope to go to the East Coast to visit soon. I've never been and hear its gorgeous!

Melissa said...

LOL, that was really funny. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

ROFL - that is awesome! Hope you had a great mothers day!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Oh my! I played that for my boys and they thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen.

My husband just got home from work and I was of course checking for more of your beautiful posts when I played this for him. He was laughing so hard he almost fell over.

Thanks for sharing and BEAUTIFUL work!

Lisa

Christine David said...

Oh, so very funny! I have two little guys (just 3 yrs and 6 mos) and I can only imagine that this is how they'll be in their teens. Well, hopefully not beating on each other, lol.