My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

{to my mom, on her birthday...}

I'm horrible at writing poetry.... love to write but I'm awful when it comes to poetry and the rules that go along with it (I'm a rule-breaker I guess) :) But my mom is an amazing person who is so selfless and giving, I wanted to give her something special and from my heart for her birthday. She's endured a lot lately and again is so giving of herself during this time.
Mom, thank you for being such an amazing mom and role model. I wish I could be with you today.
Happy Birthday Mom!
--God Made--
God made an extraordinary mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her laugh at the fun times
and gave her great strength during the tough times;
He made her a heart that is loving and selfless;
and a soul that is magnetic and true.
God made an extraordinary mother,
And He gave that amazing mother to me.
(Image to be inserted when I get back home to SC) :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That was beautiful, great poem!

Happy Birthday to your mother!

Anonymous said...

Kara, thank you for the poem. You made me cry!. I have always been grateful to have such a wonderful daughter.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful poem Kara! Hope your mom has a great birthday!

Art Photographs said...

Beautiful! it made me cry, that poem could have been written for my mother too.