My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

{sludge, muck & dreaded delays... sigh}

Yes, the weather here in South Carolina has been wet! This past Saturday we had over 4 inches (at least that's what's being said and not from a reliable source - merely chatter heard at the local Piggly Wiggly). Sooo, that resulted in two more sessions being postponed. I really don't like postponing my client's sessions but I want them to get the best images possible and in these wet and soggy conditions it's the best choice.
On another note, I was recently featured in the Country Club of South Carolina's quarterly 'Club Journal'. The cover is my daughter (well her legs and feet anyway -ha! getting on her tricycle in her little white tutu). They did a spread on me and posted samples of my work inside. Pretty fun!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by ... LOVE your images! Great commercial work!!!

.E. said...

Sorry about all that rain.. my father in law lives in SC and has been complaining he hasnt been able to go racing ( drag racing ) because of all the rain.. by the way.. CONGRATS on the cover.. its awesome.

Melissa said...

That is so cool! Congrats!!

Melissa said...

I just want to say that I love your photography skills! I found you through Kim @Unscripted Moments. She's given me a few pointers as I am learning about doing photography myself. Although I don't think I will ever be good enough to go pro. Anyway, thanks for the comment on my blog too. It's crazy to have snow in the background yet still be warm enough to play shirtless outside, but alas, I live in Northern Michigan. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

How cool that you're work and you were published! You're work is stunning so it should be. Ugg, about all the wet and rain, dealings of a photographer I guess ;)

Anonymous said...

NICE! Congrats! :o)I know what you mean with the whole weather thing...I live in Washington. Rain is our middle name, ha! Not fun, but makes for some interesting photos sometimes.

Jeana Bird said...

Love the cover photo. You do such incredible work. It is AMAZING!

Kara May said...

Thanks so much for your comments. Yeah, this mud is bad, but it's great for pulling weeds (woo hoo!) ha. Gotta look at the bright side. The weather is getting better I believe - fingers crossed. ;) Thanks again!

Amie Steele said...

Congrats~ That is sooo great! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I've bookmarked yours! Great stuff~

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cover and inside spread! How cool is that!! Love how the cover looks! Beautiful work Kara. Hope the weather dries out for you soon.

kymberli q. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Kara May. Your images are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And Congratulations about the cover!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited I found your blog Kara. I found it through a link on Tarah's blog and now I'm adding you to my blog roll. Your work is BEAUTIFUL! Very inspirational, I can't stop looking at your pictures. Congrats on the cover too!
Ella