My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

{Arizona Series: Beautiful Sisters...}

I'm finally home again!! And it's so good to be back with the rest of my family again! Brielle is feeling much better and went to the doctor first thing this morning, she still has signs of her illness lingering so we'll go back again each week for tests. Thank you again for your continued thoughts and prayers, e-mails and comments. :)
So I was finally able to down load and edit some pictures today from my trip - still tons more to look at and edit but here are a few images from my session with two fun and beautiful sisters, MacKenzie & Tatum. Can you believe they aren't even teens yet?! Kenzie is taller than me and I had to stand on my tippy-toes for most of the session ;-) and Tatum, who is 9 years old, is right behind her older sister (they must have been really good vegetable eaters when they were little). Anyway, we found a great location in the Scottsdale area of Arizona and shot in a garden of sorts. The girls were so fun even when passer-by's stop a moment to watch.
Anyway, here's a little sneak peek from our session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

16 comments:

Caits said...

Ah these two are so cute. I love the processing.

I can't believe the older one is not at least 16!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are stunning!! What beautiful girl. Love the lighting and the colors!!!
Glad to hear Briella is feeling better! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Kristy said...

Those are beautiful. How do you make the eyes so bright? I would love to know your secrets. I've tried it on my daughter, but I can't get them to be like that. Could it be that her eyes are such a dark brown? I would love to get some tips from you. (sorry, I know you don't know me, and im begging for secrets) :0)

Melissa said...

Beautiful girls and totally awesome pics!

Tiffany said...

STUNNING IMAGES!! Wow!!
I just love them!

Misty said...

Gorgeous. I love the eyes in the second one!! Love the colors. I hope your little girl gets all better soon. She's in my thoughts.

nathalie bearden said...

just amazing.....i guess i need to find another word to describe your work...because i keep using the same one. amazing. i mean, what else could i say? stunning? marvelous? i will keep trying! the girls are beautiful. hands down.

Anonymous said...

Kara - these absolutely wonderful!!!! You are so talented no matter where you have your sessions. I love the guitar and the umbrella - beautiful processing as usual!!

nathalie bearden said...

i'm happy to know briella is doing better. i wish she continues to improve. we miss seeing her pretty happy face! much love to her.

Abbie Payge Photography said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing better and things are getting back to normal. Beautiful photos as always

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Taylor's site and I love your work! Very talented - wow. Just stunning!!

Jennifer Anderson Photography said...

These are AWESOME!!! I love the 2nd and 3rd one. Wonderful work as always!

Anonymous said...

Seriously stunning!! Gorgeous girls and simply amazing photos!
-Lex, NY

Sheri said...

I am soooooooo in love with your work !

Tami Proffitt said...

Kara...the eyes in your pictures are just amazing. while the colors are to die for!

Tayasmama said...

Oh my word! They are breathtaking!