My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 11, 2008

{Snips & Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...}

And 4 boys ages 3 and under! What a busy busy all boy session today was - I headed to Hartsville to photograph these adorable little blonde boys. They kept me on my toes being that they were all so young and at that age where they do what they want to do, it's just how it goes. But it was fun and entertaining. They were truely 'all boy' boys playing in the fountain - getting soaked and running around on the gravel barefoot (without it hurting their soft little feet). The youngest of these boys was 3 months old! He was so content during our session, happy as can be the entire time - amazing!! Here's some images from today! The first two pictures were begging to 'go vintage' so I listened... don't you love their outfits?! They were purchased at a cute little Hartsville children's boutique - Juice!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are fantastic. What adorable boys! Love the vintage look and of course those crystal clear photos with piercing eyes. Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Phenomenal, all of them! Your vintage conversions are amazing! Keep on rockin Kara!! I so look forward to your posts.

Tiffany said...

Simply Gorgeous!!

Misty said...

I love those first two. Awesome!! I LOVE your work.

Anonymous said...

Dang - your post-processing always blows me away! So perfect with the outfits the boys are wearing. You wanta mentor me? :) Seriously, your work is beautiful!

kymberli q. said...

Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as usual Kara. Show us more!
-Paige, Ireland

Kara May said...

Aren't these boys adorable?! Glad you like the pictures. Thank you so much for leaving such great comments ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I just found your blog thru Miss Emily. Can't figure out how to add my url to this. I have so much to ask you...I can't think straight after looking through all the pictures on your blog. Unreal!! I am now officially your #1 Blog Stalker. I'll try to get in touch with you thru your website. Love, love, love your work!

.E. said...

Kara.. these are fantastic.. just love the feel they have to them.

Brooke said...

w.o.w

Amanda said...

WOW, your pictures are amazing, amazing, amazing!!!! Great job!!