My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 21, 2008

{In the land of Kokopelli's....far from home}

Can you guess where I am? Hint: It's dry, hot and in a land where kokopelli's can be found. It's is in the United States.... so that will narrow it down quite a bit.
Just wanted to let my blogging friends and viewers know that I haven't been able to post since I'm far from home doing some shoots and vacationing for the past week. I'm freaking out that I haven't been able to post in so long...I miss it so. But when I get back I'll be back to posting - woo hoo. We fly back tomorrow night so not too much longer.
It's strange not to have my editing software with me.... feels so bizarre not to be doing that part of my job while I'm here. But I have enjoyed shooting in a completely different environment and being creative in a whole new, fun and challenging way.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I've been missing you and your posts. Glad to know that you're having some fun mixed with business and I'm anxious to see more posts when you return. My guess is that you're in Utah? But I'm sooooo bad with geography.

Melissa said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see some new exciting pics when you return. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having fun. Bet you got some fabulous pics where ever you are!!!

Jess said...

Just checkin' in and you are completely ROCKING it lately. Thanks for all the links to Etsy. I am loving it all!

I have some questions for you can I email you?

Kara May said...

I'm so looking forward to coming home! I was supposed to leave today but lil'Briella was really sick so we couldn't fly and had to take her to the Children's Hospital here. We are scheduled to come home tomorrow (fingers crossed). Oh and Jess you can absolutely e-mail me : kara@karamayphotography.com
Thanks for your comments ;) Always makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear Brielle is so sick. Prayers and virtual hugs sent your way. I can't wait to see your next post once you get settled back home.
- Kris

Jennifer Anderson Photography said...

Kara-
I had no idea Briella was sick. I really hope she is doing well and I hope you are doing good too! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

nathalie bearden said...

Sorry to hear Brielle is not doing well :( Kennedy has been sick too. OHHH HOW JOYFUL IT IS!!! Well, I hope both girls get well soon. We miss ya! Hugs!

Orange Kite Photography said...

Kara,
Sorry to hear Brielle is sick. Hope you had a great time in AZ despite the sickness. :)
Shari

.E. said...

Hey I tagged you check out my blog for more info