My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

{Nissalisa - monster wear for your lil' monsters...}

Monsters… monsters – what could be more cool on a t-shirt? My son went nuts when he tried this on for our photo shoot. These zany shirts are the creations of Nissalisa. And who is Nissalisa? It’s the sister-in-law duo Nissa & Lisa! Very fitting. J Anyway, I think these shirts are so fun for little boys – and big boys too! Their sizes run really small so I would contact Lisa or Nissa and ask them about sizing (between the two of them they have 8 children so they are pretty much experts in that area). My son is a 5T and he needed a size 8 – wowzah! Personally I love the long sleeve shirts – they are more form-fitting but not too clingy. My son really liked the short-sleeve – 1) it was green – his favorite color, along with orange and 2) he loves short sleeved shirts – he’s such a little furnace. Anyway, they have many different monsters to choose from (Tyler is shown sporting ‘ Blue Bernard’) as well as monster onesies, monster towels and adult size monster appliquéd t-shirts with ringer neck (gotta love the ringer necks)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Haley Warner said...

He is DARLING.. and I love those shirts! People are so creative..

Anonymous said...

Darling little boy you have Kara! Love those shirts – how fun and so ‘boy’. Gotta get my son one, he would freak! He loves green also ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I'm sooo inspired and impressed! Wow, I've never seen images captured like this - stunning. Just breath taking! I'm now your number one fan!
--Joe Mitchell Photography

.E. said...

thats the cutest boy shirt .. and he is a doll.

Kara May said...

Hey guys/gals - thank you for your comments. Aren't those shirts so fun!? My son can't stand when it's in the wash and he can't wear it - ;).

Caits said...

a) you have the cutest kids ever!
b) those shirts are great! how cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous as always Kara! Post more! ;)

Brooke said...

these are hilarious ...I need one! I for sure have a little monster who is two!

Anonymous said...

These shirts are too cute! Love the pics of your boy - very handsome. Beautiful work Kara!

Anonymous said...

fantastic shirts- glad to have found you, your photography is beautiful.