My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 17, 2008

{Robin's Egg Pink Boutique}

The first featured designer is Lisa Samartino from ‘Robin’s Egg Pink Boutique’! And oh my gosh…I’ve become such a big fan of her clothing line. Lisa, from Beverly Hills, started her clothing line just last year and is already being featured in National magazines. I love the fabrics in Lisa’s designs – they are lightweight and soft, perfect comfort for children. Brielle liked the jacket too – after I put it on her she whispered to me ‘Oh, am I a princess mommy?’ I don’t know where she got that idea since this is a jacket and not a tutu – but I went along with it and assured her she was indeed a princess. Is that bad? ;-) Anyway, if you have kids check out her clothing line – you can find it at etsy.com and a growing number of high-end boutiques around the country.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have got to have this jacket for my niece! Stunning photos as usual Ms. Kara. Keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Kara_this is so cool! Your daughter is perfect for modeling this clothing. Simply gorgeous work.
Lex

Anonymous said...

beautiful coat on a beautiful girl

Rachel Brooke said...

You are so talented!! I knew you were good by the pictures on your blog header that are perfect. Glad i found this blog :)

Kara May said...

Thank you for your kind words! I love projects like this so I was feeling 'in my element' ha. Plus, my little love affair with kids clothing was fueled. Thanks again for your comments!!

.E. said...

wow.. these are just beautiful.. I am glad you found my blog.. thanks for stopping by.. I iwll be back to check out yours somemore..

Anonymous said...

kara-
these are beautiful.
what a cute jacket....i'm going
to have to check out this designer on etsy.
thanks for sharing.

J said...

Lovely pix, Kara! Thanks for stopping by the blog - I'll definitely be back here to check in!

Unknown said...

hi kara--thanks so much for stopping by my blog. i actually stopped by yours last week and meant to say how awesome you are but my little one started crying so i got distracted and forgot. i love that you are featuring designers...i was thinking about doing the same thing. oh, and your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

I love the coat and your photos are to die for! I just recently discovered your bolg and I am hooked! Can't wait to see the next post.

Anonymous said...

I love the coat and your photos are to die for! I just recently discovered your bolg and I am hooked! Can't wait to see the next post.

Kara May said...

You're comments have made my day - thank you!

J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

You are blessed to have such a beautiful daughter to photograph. This session, along with the baby doll session with your daughter, make me want to come shoot in S.C. Thanks for finding me and commenting.. I love getting to know new photographers!