My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 28, 2008

{Oh... I just had to post a few more...}

Since I have yet to put up Megan & Jessica's gallery (it's been a crazy week and spring break for the kidlets on top of that), I thought I'd add a second peek from their session. I love face shots so I couldn't resist posting more. Oh so many images to choose from, can't wait to show you more. Thanks for being patient!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful as usual Kara! Fabulous work!

Anonymous said...

Both girls look absolutely beautiful. Great photography

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness....there's more amazing shots?
these girls are just so beautiful and fashinable--you captured all of that!

Julie said...

These are gorgeous!

Kara May said...

Thanks so much! It's so fun photographing teens - they have fun with it too which is really cool. Thanks again for your comments and kind words! ;)

Caits said...

Sheesh! Ditto Lindsay!

.E. said...

Holy Moly.. wow girl these are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they just keep on amazing me. You truely have a gift Kara - absolutely beautiful!
-Alex, NY

Jess said...

I love all of them. I really want to photograph teens too.

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring photogrphy!

Kara May said...

Thank you! Yes, love this age group - so fun to work with! :) Thanks again for commenting!