My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Jumping Game

Just before dinner the kids and I went on a nature walk behind our house. It was an overcast day and nearing dusk - welcomed change from the bright sun. Tyler found a branch that had fallen off a tree in our backyard at the start of our walk. He told me to take more pictures of Brielle - he was nicely saying, 'I'm not in the mood for your camera right now'. Tyler was so sweet with Brielle today... he helped her put on her cherry boots (which she loves) and he ran to grab his bug boots and then they were off and running looking for fire ant hills - ugg...







Brielle is so into jumping right now. She does everything jumping... gets out of the bath runs & jumps, gets out of her crib in the morning and shows me her jumps, brushes her teeth, then shows me her oh so high jumps - or so she thinks... Actually, she is getting higher off the ground the more she practices. Practice makes perfect!

1 comment:

penny said...

These are so sweet.
You really get the sense of her jumping.
Funny with the boots on the sunny day.
I know why they are on but others do not.