My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Urban Attitude

I spy the Ballard Locks…
After going to lunch on Lake Union, we ventured out to the Locks with my parents (today is their 41st wedding anniversary! Thanks for spending the day with us mom & dad!). In all the years I lived in Seattle, I’ve never been to the Ballard Locks. I’ve driven over the bridge many times near them and seen them from a distance, but I’ve never been up this close. It’s a little treasure that Tyler couldn’t get enough of. While Tyler and my dad ran ahead, we followed behind a bit slower… Brielle was so funny, social, sassy, silly, and wanting nothing to do with my camera. I did however sneak a few of her today. Below, the true sassy side of Brielle…I can’t help but laugh (at least right now, when she’s a teenager I will probably be pulling my hair out – ha!) And of course I had to take a picture of this colorful tugboat going through the locks!


No comments: