My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Missed Friendships

The kids and I needed this today... we had a play date with some of Tyler's friends from when he was a newborn. Michelle, you're amazing for planning and hosting the 10 moms and 18 kids. Tyler was energized and anxious to see his much missed play mates! The kids started right where they left off, it was so wonderful to see their enthusiasm and excitement. Below, are two of Tyler's friends and former class mates. He's known Dominick - cutie with the 'shark' styled red hair and Makenzi, gorgeous blondie below, since they were 3 months old! I love all of these young friendships.
Makenzi, you are an absolute doll. I loved the way you greeted Tyler, Brielle and I today with a big'ole bear hug!
Dominick, I love your spirit! And as Tyler said about you on the way home, 'Dominick looks all grown up'... We miss you all tons! Thanks so much for planning such a great play date!



Oh and I had to slip a piture of little B playing with the rocks on the gravel path at Michelle's.

No comments: