My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Water Play

It was a hot and humid day in South Carolina. After picking up Tyler from camp the kids needed a cool down- begging for the pool I convinced them that the hose was just as fun. I selfishly wanted to be in the shade and not at the pool where there is only one cabana providing very little shade. Thankfully the kids were thrilled! And once I saw that they were happily playing 'together' I ran into to get my camera.

These pictures were shot at 5pm. 6pm would've been ideal but I think this ended up working out okay. I stood off in the distance with my 70-200 lens and shot these pictures so I wouldn't disrupt or influence any of their activities. They would've been out there with the hose for hours but moments later storm clouds rolled in and filled the once clear blue sky.






No comments: