My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Raykovich Wedding - sneak peek!

Reid & Nick, I know you're going on your honeymoon soon so I wanted to make sure you got a sneak peek of what's to come in your wedding proofs!
But first, I wanted to thank you both for asking and trusting me to capture this amazing moment in both of your lives. I was honored to be a part of your wedding day. Reid, you are a stunning bride! (don't scowl at the computer, I'm serious...). You honestly were radiant & completely composed. I love you!

Looking beautiful getting hair & make-up done.

Before the ceremony.


Groom waiting for his bride...


Husband & Wife...

Mrs. Reid Raykovich

Table settings & center pieces

And I couldn't resist including this picture that I quickly snapped of little JujuPuju! I just want to snuggle her she's so cute!
More to come soon! Have a great honeymoon! I can't wait to talk to you when you get back home! I love you both!!

3 comments:

reiderses said...

Wow!

I can't believe how beautifully the pictures turned out - such an unbelievable talent you have. You and Jeff made it fun... I am indebted to you forever because you made a hectic day look seamless.

I love you very much - I don't know how things would've gone without the love and support of you and your family.

love,
reid raykovich

Unknown said...

Sooo Beautiful!!!!!

Barbara Blake said...

These photographs are incredible....tribute to a beautiful day...just the way you and Nick envisioned it. Everything was perfect. Congratulations!
Barbara