My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Behind the lens again in Seattle!

I'm thrilled to be getting behind the camera again with great clients. While I was planning on easing back into photography, I'm happy to say that I am booked while here in Seattle with 9+ clients that I'll be photographing. As such, I am officially going to be a bi-coastal photographer...photographing clients in the Seattle area as well as in cities through-out the coastal areas of South Carolina. I appreciate those who have reached out requesting sessions while I am here. I plan on coming out at least 2 times a year to photograph clients in the Seattle area - with an extended period in the summers. Stay tuned for my brand new website, currently in production.
Below is a picture of sweet Mikayla, my niece! We didn't have a 'photo session' but rather just a visit with auntie running around chasing her niece and nephew with her lens. It was a treat for Tyler and Brielle to play with their cousins today.

No comments: