My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Procrastination

Okay, I know I should be packing… but I couldn’t resist in getting out my camera and taking some pictures of Brielle while her brother was at camp. She picked out the boots and skirt and I added the jacket. It’s a very humid and hot day with showers and thunderstorms… but the air in the house is cranked up and that coupled with the foggy haze made it feel like Brielle should be dressed like this. Once we stepped outside however, I immediately began to feel the moisture with the 88% humidity. Brielle was just enjoying being on the porch and wasn’t bothered by being dressed so heavy. When we got inside, I tried to take off her outfit but she insisted on keeping it on – boots and all! She's approaching those terrible two's...
Anyway, here are a couple of shots from the morning. Now, I must pack!!

No comments: