My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pine Lake Park With Missed Friends!

So good to see my Silent Creek Ladies again!! Thank you for making the drive out to Pine Lake Park today - what a treat! I am still in awe over how much the kids have grown... Tyler and Brielle felt right at home again with their buddies. And it was great to catch-up with the mom's (well as much as we could while chasing kids around the park - ha!).
Miss you all tons! Look forward to seeing you again before I leave.
Below are a couple pics I quickly snapped today - boy the kids are getting fast, too quick for me to run around with a camera around my neck.
Miss you all tons!!


No comments: