My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

{ Indoor Studio Play... }

Right now I'm in the midst of submitting and packaging orders which has kept me busy at the end of the holiday season. But I go crazy if I don't photograph for a couple of days...and since it's so cold outside and I didn't want to torture my children by taking them outside, I brought out my studio lighting. I prefer natural light, but alas I needed to use them today. Here are some pics I took of Brielle dressed up in her favorite red petti and angel wings - she was playing peek-a-boo and showing me all of her silly, cute, funny, goofy faces.

Tyler was playing Xbox, a real treat for him since he only plays it occasionally as a 'treat'. I've got some ideas in mind for a little session for him coming up this week.


(A bit of a vintage look...)