My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

{ Post-poned Sessions }

Due to the cold cold weather in the past couple of weeks, I've had to post-pone some sessions :( I hate doing that, but thankfully my clients are very understanding. I was testing the temperature this morning with my daughter, and brrr....it was cold! I should've looked at weather.com before heading out since it's not supposed to get warmer till this weekend. I actually like this change of weather {shrug} - it makes me want to get in my comfy clothes, bake bread (or cookies) and make hot cocoa with marsh mellows. Oh yummy! I promised Tyler we'd go to the library today so maybe after that. Anyway.....stay warm! Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's cold at our house too! Your plan sounds great!! Hey Kara, what lens do you shoot with primarily?

Anonymous said...

Awww what an adorable model you have right in your home! Enjoy baking!