My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

{Bubbles, bubbles...}

I wanted to play today with some indoor shots. My daughter had other things in mind and wasn't feeling very well, tummy ache - so this is all I got. Then I resorted to photographing some antique cameras I've collected. I love these old antique leather & metal cameras!! So many images captured on these cameras before they were considered unusable. Most of them still work - suprisingly. Anyway, it's crazy to think of what images could've been photographed using these classic old cameras. I'll never know...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cool! You are so darn creative and eclectic! Love those tub shots!! Oh and your blog looks great! Love the background!!

Jennifer said...

Hello again... I did some indoor shots today too. How do you avoid those pesky indoor shadows? You have none, I have them in all three of my images this evening!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your camera! I have one almost exactly like it! I think mine is dated 1910. Very cool.
I also have a really cool old Brownie with a great big flash bulb still attached with all that fluffy stuff inside.

Your website is beautiful! I love the background. Mine is just plain black, cause I'm technically challenged and don't have a clue as to how to make it pretty. :)
~ Sandy
skeysphotography.blogspot.com