My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

{Blog Header...constant change}

My blog header is constantly changing! I can't commit when it comes to my header and my website. I love changing the look... hopefully you'll get used to that the more you visit my site & blog. I just like change things up and adding a different ‘style/look’. I'm the same way with my house... I just can't commit to paint colors, art, and even to prints and canvas prints of my children. My husband goes a little batty with my indecisiveness... thankfully he has a lot of patience {shrug}. Anyway, I just want to put it out there that I like to change things up pretty frequently so don't be surprised when these changes occur. Thanks for looking! ;-)

No comments: