My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

{My Little Girl...}

I can't believe how grown up she looks (and she's only 2 and a 1/2)! Anyway, I finally have time to sift through the few pics I snapped of Brielle today and I a few more that caught my eye. She's not fond of this cold weather and you can tell by her seriousness. :) Anyway, I wanted to post these two before I went to bed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter is just beautiful!!!!! She is going to be a heartbreaker some day!!!

Caits said...

I can't believe she's only 2.5!! Sooo cute!

Kara May said...

Thank you Stephanie & Caitlin! My girl (my baby) is growing up far too fast!! I can't help but photograph both of my children constantly. Time flies too quickly! Thanks for your comments!