My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

{Balloons, Giggles, Cupcakes & a Tea Party}

What more could a girl want? It was little Kendall's first birthday and we wanted to capture this special milestone right! I can't believe how happy this little girl was. Kellie, you are blessed to have such a happy, loving, cuddly little girl! Kendall has two older sisters who I'm sure are just as sweet as this little one. Anyway, the weather was great, such a relief after all the cold and rain we had the day before and the weeks leading up to this session. And it wasn’t windy so I could bring balloons that actually stayed put!
I love doing one year birthdays because that means I get to bake!! I was up to my ears in cake batter and homemade frosting! My kids were thrilled since they knew this meant there would be extras for them. Anyway, I love baking so this was fun for me.
Here are just a few of the images captured at yesterday’s session.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Caits said...

My birthday is Thursday, can you throw this party for me? (tutu as well please)
I love it. What a lucky girl!

Jennifer Anderson said...

wow! you did a wonderful job capturing such a big milestone. great job!

Kara May said...

Thanks Caitlin and Jen :) I should've posted this little lady eating her cupcake...she was so cute covered in frosting.