My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh my...I can't believe how behind I am on blogging...

I always try to update my blog at least 3 times a week, but this past week has been completely nuts with packaging orders till the wee hours of the morning, wrapping Christmas gifts when my kids are soundly sleeping, baking-baking-baking, making goody bags for school and friends, going to holiday parties {couldn't miss those fun times}, having a little one with strep and another one with a sick bug, and trying to find time for sleep ;-)

Anyway, it's been a fun, challenging and busy month. I'm sure that's the same for most of you reading this.

Had to leave you with one vintage Christmas picture of my kiddos that we used in our Christmas card this year {although it wasn't vintage in the card since there were several other images that accompanied it}.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Kara. I love the final image that you selected for your Christmas card!