My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm finally starting to think about my own Christmas Cards for this year, so I took my kids out for a little session on Friday. I ended up just laughing and shaking my head by the end of the session. To start, it was really chilly! So Tyler and Brielle's nose were bright red and my hands felt frozen to the cameras shutter. And they had an agenda of their own... of course. So I finally just gave in and went with it...


We'll see what we actually get for our cards this year ;-)


Anyway, here are some out takes and images that just didn't make the cut this year :)


Aw... can't you feel the love between the two? Well, maybe not today...





Psst... Brielle, a little more attitude please?!



Yep, that's my girl. Doing her own thing and full of tude... I really fear her teenage years...

Tyler, trying to get a reaction out of Brielle, it didn't work. He'll laugh at this someday. I think...

No comments: