My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Holiday Deadline

Just a friendly reminder that all Holiday Orders need to be submitted to me by tomorrow - December 2nd, to get here in time for Christmas. Please e-mail me at kara@karamayphotography.com with any questions you may have :) Thank you!

On a side note, January is quickly filling up so if you are interested in booking a session for after the new year, I will soon be starting to book February dates. I will also be focusing some time in December and January on several commercial projects, but my primary focus remains on photographing children had continuing sessions during these projects. It's just going to be a little busy.

Lastly - below is an example of a new storyboard collection I've put together. :)

1 comment:

Dhana Lauren said...

Found your blog through a link on Pinkle Toes blog. Love the sb. Beautiful color.