My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

{Christmas Wishes}

I wanted to wish all my blog viewers a Merry Christmas! What an amazing and special day it is, with many blessings. I hope this holiday season provides you with peace, comfort and love.
Thank you to my clients who have made my first few months in business in South Carolina a wonderful and enjoyable beginning. I can't wait for the exciting new things that 2008 will bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara,
My name is Melissa and I just stumbled across your website and blog. I am a Senior in College and a photography major and i really love photographing children. since this is my last semester at school i have to do a Senior show which is where i would hang my photos up in the school's art gallery. i think your photos are beautiful, and i was just wondering if you had any tips or advice for taking pictures of children?
Thank you!
Melissa H. (melissa.m.holbrook@biola.edu)