My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

{PamelaTang ~ Designer Spotlight}

Modern, clean and classic ~ such a perfect combination... that's PamelaTang’s designs. Pamela was relocating from Singapore to Australia when she sent me this gorgeous pinafore. I’m amazed she had the organization to ship items when she was in the midst of moving. Anyway, when I saw this dress in person I was amazed that the detail! It’s a really fine linen, with yellow sewn detailing down the front coupled with thin cream colored grosgrain ribbon. And the button on the back - I know this sounds strange but I loved it – such and hand sewn yet modern touch. I’m a detail girl so I was carefully looking at the great stitching, the lines, and the overall quality of this dress and obviously I can’t say enough. I love it. She makes her items in small quantities, each piece is individually handcrafted. She even makes adult sizes and sells gorgeous silk accents for the home.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

21 comments:

Jenny B said...

HA, I had this designer bookmarked, lol. Your DD is so beautiful she could make a pot. sack look good. Pictures are amazing as usual, I keep on comin back for more!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is such a great model for these designers. Beautiful dress and your detail shots ROCK too!! LOVE everything about these Kara!

Melissa said...

Great pics and dress!

Tanya said...

Beautiful dress... gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Have I told you that you have CRAZY MAD SKILLZ?!! Bad mamma jamma abilities - seriously. Workshop? Please :)

.E. said...

wow.. these are awesome.. thats quite the little model you have ther.

Anonymous said...

Oh I have to get that dress for my little girl! I've gotta stop looking at you blog - I spend too much money! Ha - I could never stay away from your blog for too long.

Rachel Brooke said...

You are the EXPERT at editing! The colors are so beautiful and vibrant. Gorgeous shots, as always.

Stephanie said...

Fantastic! :D If I only looked as cute in something like this. ;) hee hee...

Tineke van der Eems said...

WOW...your pics are amazing! beautiful clarity and fab. colours! love your work as well!!! thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment :)))

Christopher said...

I love the colors and the way her eyes look at you. Your focus goes naturally to her face. Great stuff.

Tiffany said...

Great shots!
I wish they made cute clothes like these for adults! :)

julie h said...

Kara,
Thanks for stopping by by blog. We had actually e-mailed back in March when I had just bought my camera and photoshop, and you gave me some tips and advice. Thanks for that and I still love how your pictures just pop. :)

Kara May said...

Thanks everyone! Isn't that dress cute? And Tiffany - she does make adult sizes ;) I'm sure she wouldn't mind you 'convo-ing' her if you have any questions. Jenny & Liz - your comments had me chuckle. Thank you everyone who posted a comment. And Julie, good to see you...I'm so forgetful. Glad I was able to help with tips and answering questions in the past. So miss this time of year (summer) in Washington.

christina said...

So, sorry but I am way off topic here. I need some help with those big ole honkin' blogger pics. Wanted them bigger so I shared them from photobucket and now they don't fit the template. Any tips or recommedations on how to fix this? Great pics too. Saw you at the gym the other day but lost you before I got to say Hi! So....Hi!
Thanks, Christina

Anonymous said...

Wow - these are amazing!!! Beautiful girl, beautiful dress, just everything! LOVE IT!!!!!

Kara May said...

Thanks ladies :) Christina, e-mail me at kara@karamayphotography.com and I'll help ya.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the colors, the dress, the girl, the pirctures... everything is just beautiful! Love it!

nathalie bearden said...

cute clothes and an even prettier briella! love your findings!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kara, you really are an inspiration!! Thank you for your willingness to help me become a better photographer - your help has been invaluable! Your work is stunning as is your daughter!

Brooke said...

ok so all those details are amazing! your awesome