My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 9, 2008

{Oh So Sassy! - Designer Spotlight}

Has it really been over a week since I've posted?! Oh, I don't like going more than a few days without posting - things have been crazy and I'm way behind on sneak-peeks. Sorry - I'll make it up to those of you who are waiting thanks for being so patient. I'm so excited about this designer spotlight - as I always am ;-) Michelle, designer of 'Oh So Sassy' clothing for children just emanates talent! Her clothing is hip, fun, fresh, full of variety and of course a little bit of 'sass'. She receives inspiration from her own little toddler and her 21 nieces and nephews, including a set of triplets and two sets of twins. WOW! That's a ton of inspiration and a lot of little ones to sew for.
I was fortunate to use two models for this showcase, my daughter Brielle and little Lilly. Remember Lilly, the cowgirl in the tutu? She was a great model for these adorable clothes. Thanks Lilly!
And of course I love all the details Michelle incorporates into her clothing line. So I couldn't' resist highlighting a few... I'm a detail freak, love and can't get enough of all the little details. ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

21 comments:

Allison said...

As always, beautiful work Kara! I will be checking out this designer too!

Anonymous said...

Kara - your commercial work and children sessions are beyond words!!! How do you do it?! I'm in awe - keep posting. We missed you.

Megan said...

wow..just stunning, the clothes and the photographs..

Anonymous said...

Seriously you NEED to run workshops. Simply stated.

Tanya said...

Absolutely exquisite!!! I love attention to detail... these dresses certainly are that!! what an incredible designer, and how lucky to have all that inspiration!

Gorgeous photos as always Kara!

Carrie Young said...

ok that is enough. ENOUGH already! Did you hear me yell that from all the way over here in Australia? Until she starts making bigger sizes I absolutely forbid you to post any more photo's. FORBID. It's just torture. Mean, nasty, awful & incredibly insensitive torture that you should post photo's of the most glorious dresses in the world & I can't buy them :o(
They are all just beautiful - Michelle PLEASE do bigger sizes soon! I have been checking & checking your store for bigger sizes!
Kara these are just beautiful images, once again :o)
But - no more!
x

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness those dresses are gorgeous! Cute little models too. Great pics Kara!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm just speechless again by your amazing talent Kara. Please come to NY and photograph me and my family. And yes, you need to start running workshops!!

Anonymous said...

Kara Kara Kara - you're doing it again. Making the clothes that you photograph irresistable. I must have one, two or three of these dresses!! LOVE YOUR PICS as always!! Sigh....

Kara May said...

Thanks so much ladies! Aren't her dresses gorgeous?! I particularly love the last dress featured - the box pleat on the bottom is such a great touch.
Thanks again so much for your wondeful comments. They seriously make my day/week! ;)

Hayley said...

These dresses are Gorgeous and of course so are your pictures!! Stunning!!

Jess said...

Kara,
Thanks for the comment and to answer your question we had 20 people there. I was so suprised at the out come but lots of fun.

Kara May said...

Thanks ladies. Carrie, your message totally comical - loved it. She might make custom sizes - it's worth asking Michelle. She's super nice. I want some too ;)
Jess, thanks - wished I lived closer so I could've joined you.
Thanks again ladies.

Anonymous said...

Oh Damn you Kara, I love those dresses - off to see if I can get one small enough.

Anonymous said...

I so love your sassy girlie designer shots..I have 2 boys so I don't have many girl things around me...I'll live vicariously through your images. :o)Unless the designers do what Carrie Young said above...PLEASE make bigger sizes so WE can wear these fabulous designs too! hehe. I always adore your photos.

.E. said...

Ohhh sooo awesome love that first dress espically.

Jeana Bird said...

Beautiful images and the dress are amazing..as always your work is incredible!

Stephanie said...

Outstanding!! Really..I want these clothes for myself! :D Great snaps, too.. :D

Angie Penrose said...

Beautiful Kara! Your work is amazing!! I need a girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Love these!! Thanks for helping me with my settings. I really hope to someday have even 1/4 of the the talent you have. Anxious for all your posts - pure inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always. Man every time I see your work I wish I had a little girl to play dress up with (something tells me my husband would not be happy with me if I put the boys in pretty little dresses). Just let me know if you decide to have a workshop - I am so there!