My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

{Off to College...Fun Senior}

I love photographing seniors - they are so excited for their sessions, makes for so many fun possibilities. Yes, I love, love, love photographing tots - always look forward to photographing little ones. But it's also fun doing sessions with teens, a completely different chapter of life with a completely different feel. I love it!
This week I photographed a recent graduate who's college bound in August. Elisabeth didn't at all mind the 102 degree heat we were shooting in. She didn't break a sweat the whole session, even after 4 clothing changes in her car!! Wow! The temperature suprisingly didn't bother me, but I really started feeling the heat when we were on the railroad tracks. Those tracks radiate some serious sizzle- but we worked quickly and moved onto the next location.
Here's a little peak at her session :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

17 comments:

Haley Warner said...

You're SO good.. you make everyone look like supermodels.. :) woo hooo

Caits said...

I agree with Haley!

Anonymous said...

Wow, no kidding. I wish I could redo my senior pics and hire you. I'm too old now -- lol. These are incredible! Rocked it again Kara!

Anonymous said...

Stunning :)

Hayley said...

I agree, seniors are so much fun to photograph :) These are stunning!! Beautifully done :)

Allison said...

Fantastic work, Kara! What a beautiful girl- and I also agree, I LOVE shooting seniors!

Kara May said...

Thanks ladies!! We had a lot of fun hopping from one spot to the next. She was a trooper. Seniors are so fun (did I say that already?) ;) Kids are too, you get an added work-out with kids with all the running around and activity. And with the heat we had during this session I was so very thankful to be photographing a senior ;) Thanks again!

Melissa said...

Those are great!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous Kara. You can do it all - kids, seniors, commercial work and I know you don't do weddings but you would be amazing at them I know it!

Stephanie said...

These are so great!!! I love the colors and how they just pop out at you in every photos. She's beautiful! :D

Tanya said...

These are beautiful Kara!!! great locations too!!! Elisabeth is just stunning! Doesn't matter what you shoot... the photos are always amazing!!

Jennifer said...

these are awesome, beautiful colors and beautiful girl!

efphotographs said...

These are amazing! and so FUN!! I love them!

Rachel Brooke said...

OK, you are AMAZING. I'm always shocked when I see your posts, they somehow get better and better each time!

Brooke said...

love it!!!! such great colors..as always

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Harter said...

Kara, these images are so beautiful !! I especially love the second b and w one... Great POV and her eyes just POP ! What a beautiful girl and you captured her perfectly...