My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

{My boy...}

So finally, I'm posting a few more pictures from my trip to Arizona a few months ago (I know, you forgot I went there didn't you? wink). I had a little mini session with my son while we were there and he was just a goof - giving me serious 'trying to be cool' looks and then wiping out one of his silly faces and making me laugh and then reverting right back into his so serious trying to be mature looks. The picture of him jumping was so fun and spontaneous - he was standing, again looking so serious ,then he suddenly leaps in the air, arms and legs spread at the top of the hill. I loved it and was so glad I caught it on camera (have to be quick with kids, especially when they are so used to my camera and last about 5 minutes).
The bottom set of images are with Grandma Doh Doh and Grandpa May. That's what they called them.... long story behind Grandma's name and my kids say it lovingly (I think Grandma likes it a lot too) ;-)
Sorry this post is short - tons of work to do and I'm so behind. Thanks for looking!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man you have! I love the jump shot and the last one with the silly faces. So fun!:o)

Anonymous said...

Love these. Keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Oh Kara, your little boy is soooo handsome. You are in trouble when he's a teenage - you know that, right? Beautiful work as always.

Ren said...

ohhh... I really like all of these but I just LOVE that last shot!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute - LOVE THEM ALL! The silly face ones made me laugh :)

Tanya said...

Oh Kara!! your son is such a handsome young man.. that jump shot is fabulous.. Arizona looks beautiful, amazing photos I love the clarity & gorgeous colours you get in your photos!!! that last one is my favourite.. you've captured beautiful memories... thanks for sharing them!!

Take care,
Tanya.

Melissa said...

Those are great. He is such a cutie. His personality in those photos reminds me alot of my oldest boy. I love that one of your kids and their grandparents in the street, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously adorable. Love the pics of your boy - little model man. Love your work!

~Andy

Tiffany said...

These images are so fantastic!! I love how bright your photos always are~
Great shots!!

Allison said...

Kara, the last two with Grandma Doh and Grandpa May- OMG, gave me the best little twinge of happiness ever- totally precious images! They are ones to treasure!!!!

Angie Penrose said...

Oh ya...you are going to be batting the girls away! He's adorable. I LOVE that last shot. Priceless! :)

Jenny B said...

Grandma and Grandpa are going to love those! I wish I had some of my daughter with my Dad before he passed! These are stunning!

Kristy said...

HAHAHA, So cute!! I love the one of your boys silly face (raised eyebrow) Reminds me of my brother!! So cute.. all of them!!

two 'lil weeds mama said...

These are wonderful; your son is adorable. I especially love the ones with the grandparents, wow... they are really hip! The reds in them are really cool. Great shots. =)

Dana Scherer said...

These are great!!! I love the shots with the grandparents too...sooo fun! This inspires me to get my two boys in front of the camera soon! Your kids are going to have sooooo many amazing photos of them when they grow up...I hope you're good at archiving, and doing albums!

AHS Photography said...

Wow! These are absolutely fabulous! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

These are just amazing! And made me laugh!

Jean Smith said...

i totally LOVE these images. they SOOO remind me of my three boys...aren't boys the greatest? although they do tend to run from the camera...

anyhow, these images are fabulous and PRICELESS!

Orange Kite Photography said...

Kara,
These are AWESOME pictures!!!! I love them! Your love for your family radiates through these images. :)

Denise Snyder said...

Kara your children are gorgeous! Love those shots of your little man! STUNNING!!!! That last shot is a treasure! LOL!

Tineke van der Eems said...

these are all fabulous and fun!! those colours are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family you have Kara! Love the personalities of your children. Always anxious to see your posts - packed full of amazing talent!

Jess said...

Oh my every single one of these are to do die for cute.

Unknown said...

these are the cutest! love the silly grandparent shots!!
you rock!

Anonymous said...

loved seeing these, your son is such a cute little man! he's gonna be quite a looker! :) thanks for sharing, i can't get enough of your work!

Kara May said...

Oh my little man... thanks for the comments. You guys made my day/week! :) And I must say I love the silly picture at the bottom and I always stare at the one of him jumping and the funny face one. The first one makes me think of how he might be when he older - you know... in college or starting his first job. Crazy to think he's growing so fast.
Thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog and comment!