My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

{I'm Back!}

Yeah, I'm back! We had a blast on our vacation but it's so nice to be home again and sleeping in our own beds and no longer living out of our suitcases. What an adventure! This was one of the best vacations I've had. We got to play with the kids in Mexico and be with my mom and dad. Then we got to have alone time in the Bahamas. What a treat! I took very few pictures on our vacation since I didn't want to have to worry about my camera when we were at the pool, on excursions, and at the beach. Also I brought my old camera that's not full frame so that was really hard to go back to. Note to self: Just bring my good camera on trips - it's worth it. But I did take a few pictures on the first stint of our trip (in Mexico).

We built sand castles on the beach and chilled on the shore.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some of the pools were dedicated to kids with jungle gyms in the water and wave pools.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tyler getting ready to jump off the waterfall into the water (horrible shot, but a memory was captured).

Photobucket


We ventured into town to check out the area and buy some yummy Mexican Vanilla (something I never leave Mexico without purchasing - it's the best Pure Vanilla for baking!). Photobucket


While we were in town, we visited a beautiful Catholic Church Photobucket


Where Brielle kneeled and prayed (not liking the camera on her but I snuck this shot).
Photobucket


And we played around


Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor Briella, we were looking for bracelets for her and tried on a few at several stores. By the time we left the third shop after taking off the bracelets we tried on her - her patience had run out. She didn't understand why we were letting her put on bracelets and then making her take them off without buying them. She was heartbroken and frustrated which let to a big'ole 2 year old temper tantrum. We couldn't help but laugh at her drama (bad mom and dad...) - she plopped herself in the middle of the sidewalk on a busy street, folder her arms, stuck her lower lip out and began to cry. Here she is in the midst of it all. Daddy shopped quickly to find her a bracelet to fit and soon she was calm and content again. Oh my... is this a sign of things to come?


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Caits said...

Welcome back! These pictures are great. So blue and clear. It makes me want to go back to Mexico!

Kara May said...

Thanks Caitlin! It's sooo good to be home, back in the states and on-line again. Love vacationing but also love being back into the comfort of our own home/life. Mexico is beautiful- wish I could've captured more images of it's beauty. :)

Willow said...

omg i am so dying on the first pout! cah-ute! when are you coming to seattle again? i have a chick photographers group that meets the 3rd wednesday of the month at my studio...ya need to stop by! email me your number, i'd love to chat...Willow