My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

{Couple More...}

Photobucket


Photobucket


On a black and white kick and these were calling for classic black and white. I couldn't resist playing with some borders too. Again, my children in town at Puerto Vallarta. I'm still not fully clear headed or back into my groove - so I'm hoping to play this week before my sessions this weekend and next week. I so missed being creative on my vacation but I was trying to truly make it a vacation from my life, work, etc(photography included) - now I'm just hungering for some creative outlets, experimentation, play, you name it! Hopefully I can release that energy this week in between catching up on client e-mails, orders, etc.
So many ideas, so little time... ;-)