My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

{On Vacation!}

Photobucket

That's right! I'm leaving in 5 hours headed to the airport with my husband and kids! Woo hoo! We're spending a week in Mexico, Nuevo Vallarta, where we're meeting my parents. Tyler couldn't be more excited. He woke Jeff and I up this morning saying 'Let's chit-chat about Mexico' (he was there 2 years ago and remembers so he can't wait). And he packed his bag unbeknownst to me. I discovered it when I was starting to pack the kids' belongings. Too cute. After our time in Mexico Jeff and I are headed to the Bahamas for 5 days while the kids stay with their other grandparents in Arizona. We'll need a vacation after our vacation - don't you feel that way after traveling? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know so if you didn't see posts for a little bit or if I don't respond to your e-mails right away, this is why? I will be sure to get respond to any inquiries, or e-mails as soon as I return. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Cute shot!! Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great vacation! I'm so loving the shot of your kids' swimsuits. Your creativity rocks!