My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Little Beauty...

I had so much fun tonight during my session with little Elyse! She is so sweet, all girl and just breath-takingly beautiful. We had fun doing all the girly-girl things - she danced for me, showed me her many silly faces and gave me beautiful smiles. She was such a good sport through the many wardrobe changes I put her through so as a little reward I let her take a couple of pictures with my camera (shh... I didn't say that, really). ;-)
She was a lot of fun - making this session really great! Here's a peek at just a few of the images from this evening. :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi, I just happended across you blog & wanted to let you know that I think your work is quite amazing. I've added a link to you on my blog.

Best,

Todd