My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

5 Years Ago Today...

Tyler Bain was born...I can't believe it's been 5 years! Today was a very special and fun day for the whole family! Tyler woke up cheerful as ever and the first thing he did was stretch his arms out giving me (and grandma) the biggest hug. Then he looked at me, nose to nose and whispered "I'm 5 years old today". Grandma & Grandpa from Seattle flew in to celebrate his day - an added bonus to his birthday. I made cupcakes and brought them to his class, we sang happy birthday and then as a family this evening - we had a party for him.
He was even willing to let me take a few pictures of him!
Happy Birthday Tyler - we love you!

No comments: