My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fairy Wings, Tutu's & Tea Parties

Blowing bubbles, having a tea party, and jumping on furniture - what more could a little girl want!? Carly did it all! I brought my big'ole green antique chair so Carly could do whatever she wanted on it. She sat, she stood and she jumped (my favorite part). And with each jump she giggled with excitement ready to do it again. What a trooper... we had a tea party, she wore tutu's and petticoats, and we blew bubbles (well I didn't blow bubbles, but Carly did) . :) Here's a little sneak peak of some images captured during our session.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those fairy wings!!

Blessed! said...

Beautiful photos!