My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Curls & Dimples...

The kids I photographed last night had the cutest dimples coupled with beautiful locks of curly hair! I had a lot of fun during this session - the kids were a hoot. I learned what a Nintendo DS was (is that what's it's called Grant & Haley?).... some cool handheld gaming system. Haley had a powder pink one and Grant had a shiny black one. I walk away from sessions learning something new from the kids I photograph, it's great!
Grant, had 2 missing front teeth so it made for adorable pictures. And Haley, wow....she was great in front of the camera. I didn't have to do anything... she was fabulous!
Here's a little peek at some of the images from our session.



No comments: