My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Thunderstorms

In this picture I was trying to capture both kids as the played beneath the darkening sky. I wanted to get the eerie mood of the storm captured here... Later that night we awoke to a light show and rumblings of thunder brought on by the storm.

In this photograph I focused on Tyler's hands making his face slightly blurry - again we were outside, in the evening as the sky was beginning to grey with the thunder storms rolling in.

Manual Mode - 24-70 Canon L Lens


This picture was taken last evening with the same lens. It was early evening and the storm clouds were moving in, so I had to work quickly. Obviously Brielle was just doing her own thing only to look up when I sneezed and then to ask 'you okay mommy?'

No comments: