My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Life's Captured Moments - by Kara May


The picture above was another use of natural light - morning rays coming through the keeping room window. Here, Brielle had no interest in me or the camera. She was just focused on observing her brother while he played and chewing on the straw she's seen holding.


My daughter was running away from the camera just before I took this picture. She happened to run, jump on the couch and lay her head against a pillow on the armrest when she finally looked up at me for only a moment. Finally, I got a picture of her looking right into my lens. Brielle rarely looks at me when I shoot pictures of her so this a treasured shot.


Natural lighting, indoors, 24-70 lens


1 comment:

penny said...

I love the use of the color red. Really makes a statement.