My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going Vintage...

I've had a lot of clients ask about my vintage processing. I've shown some on my blog and I usually select one maybe two and antique them for each clients gallery (some of you I haven't 'gone vintage' at all in your galleries - sorry). I don't do more in each of your galleries since it's very time consuming. But if you have more that you want to be 'antiqued' I can certainly do that for you. Just please let me know and I'd be more than happy. At this time, there is no added cost for this additional processing (that is subject to change however). Thanks for asking about it, hope this posting helps.
More client examples below...

No comments: