My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Adorable Brother & Sister...

I'm so excited about this session - there were so many opportunities for great pictures but and not enough time or light to do everything. These two adorable children, Haley 6 and Thomas 3, were so fun to photograph. They are absolutely beautiful and aside from that they were willing to do all of the crazy things I asked them to do. The backdrop was a dream; cotton fields, a beautiful old white barn, open fields, and more. I've only had a short time to look through the pictures, and after seeing the first few I already have some favorites! Here are just some of the pictures taken yesterday.

No comments: